For the past decade I have been heavily involved in video production, graphic design, motion graphics, and web design projects. My experience ranges from commercial production to award winning creative works. I welcome you to explore the many projects I created over years of learning. This is only a small start to an ambitious future.
Multimedia Designer, Fisher Investments
Owner & Lead Developer, Wittman Productions
Director, Made in Mankato
Producer & Editor, Loras College Productions
Video Intern, City of Dubuque Annex
Since September 2014
October 2013 - October 2014
January 2009 - August 2013
May 2009 - August 2009
Since January 2014
Collaboration | Two silent films were created as a video installation accompanied by a live string ensemble in 2011 and 2013. This involved listening to the music and storyboarding visuals and construct a narrative. Than coordinating with the ensemble to keep everything in sync.
Commissioned | I created promotional content for various companies, independent contracts and nonprofit organizations. This work ranged from web video to poster designs and website development.
Video Production Experience
For over 10 years I have used a variety of rigs including steady camera systems along with dollies and cranes. I've assisted with and help build a multi camera production studio including live web casts. I've also setup multiple lights and audio devices.
Daily I work with a variety of Adobe softwares for video editing and graphic design. I am proficient in Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom and Muse. I have experience using Dreamweaver, SpeedGrade, Audition and Animate.
In May of 2013 I received a Bachelor of Arts as a Art and Digital Design Major and Media Studies Minor at Loras College in Dubuque, Iowa. Along with my core multimedia studies I received a well rounded education in other disciplines.
Awards and Honors
Winner - Made in Minnesota, "June"
Official Selection, Manifest
2013 - 2016
• Speechless Film Festival
Gold ADDY, "Your Foot" (Out of Home Ad)
• District level Silver Student ADDY
• Five Silver Student ADDYs
• Student Special Recognition
Best Short Film, “The Divine Comedy”
• Iowa College Media Association
• Palm Beach International Film Festival – Florida
• West Virginia Mountaineer Short Film Festival
• The Foundry Film and Video Series – Cohoes, NY
• Cedar Rapids Independent Film Festival – Iowa
• MAshRome Film Festival – Rome, Italy
• Salon International De La Luz – Bogota, Colombia
• Interrobang Film Festival – Des Moines, Iowa
• Toluca International Film Festival – Toluca, Mexico
• Kansas City FilmFest – Missouri
• CICA Museum Film Exhibition – Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
First Place, “Night Drive”
• Winner of Bird Chevrolet Commercial Contest
Best Can, “Unexplained”
Featured Artist, Video Installation “Experience”
• Seldom Seen Festival – Monmouth, Iowa
• Voices in the Warehouse – Dubuque, Iowa
• Canned Film Competition Dubuque
• Best Experimental Film (ICMA’s 2012)
Space-Time Video Exhibition, Video Series
• Presented at the Julien Dubuque International Film Festival
Best in Show, “Discovery” (2010) “The End” (2011)
2010 - 2011
• Integrated Visual Arts juried exhibition
Best Directing and Best Film, “Running Documentary”
• Get Reel Film Festival